Your selected question


I’ve lost my concessionary bus pass. What should I do?


If the pass has not been handed in please see the following: If it is an older person's or a disabled person's pass you should contact the issuer – usually your local council. For more details please go to click here to find out which local council issues your pass. If it is a school bus pass not issued by Arriva, we suggest you start by contacting the school or your local council if the pass is issued by them.

Did this answer your question?