Your selected question


Can I use my concessionary travel pass, issued in England, in Scotland or Wales?


As a general rule the answer is ‘no’. However some local authorities in border areas have local arrangements that do offer an additional cross-border concession. Please contact your local council for details. And for further information please click here.

Did this answer your question?